Homemade Exfoliator

It is something that is in every girls bathroom or should be. It is also something that can be too abrasive and will end up damaging your skin more than doing it any good.

When it comes to cretin things home made is the way, this is cheap, it works and its moisturising. I don't know about you but exfoliators always dry out my skin this dose no such thing.

I have been using this for the past year, I don't know why I didn't share it with you before!

Ingredients
Sugar
Olive oil



Method

Blend the sugar and the oil together till you make a paste.


That's it! so simple.

4 comments:

  1. This looks incredibly good but I'm just wondering, do you use it on your face,or just body? :)
    verylovevlystuff.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use it for both, I use it for my face once a week. I would buy a face exfoliator and it would dry my skin out so much, so I did a bit of research and found that and its changed my skin so much since! :)

      Delete
  2. Good stuff.
    I so much like the Method Part - So simple, no need to go round the bend. Easy and understandable.
    This is what I call Utilising the Gems in our Life. The Ability to DIY is one of the things everyone has, but like all Gems, most people find it hard to do.
    Once we are able to identify the Gems in our lives, we start polishing them and make them shine. This is also what we make people know at LifeGemz.

    Thanks for this post, I hope it helps lots of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment
      That's what I love about it, its so easy and you exactly what's in it unlike a lot of the products that are out there.

      Delete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...