Mini Haul



I really dislike it when I run out of the products that I love, especially as I am so major broke! On the bright side these products have been tried and tested (bar one).

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
This is a firm favourite on the bathroom shelf, I have to say it is worth the investment. My skin feels well boosted once I apply it. What I love about the Liz Earle products is that they are really luxurious. After a while you get used to it. So if you are a Liz Earle fan take a step back from your morning routine and enjoy this good quality product with the love it deserves.


Soap & Glory Flake Away
I love all Soap & Glory products, they have the most amazing packaging. Since I discovered Flake Away  exfoliating is no longer the chore it used to be. It has the most amazing fragrance that stays on your skin for hours after. It dose an amazing job on exfoliating the aul skin as well.

The Body Shop Face Brush
I will be giving this lil baby a full review in a few weeks time. This is basically a manual version of the beloved clarisonic that has taken the beauty world by storm.

Do you have any products that you just can't live without?

1 comment:

  1. What a pleasure to see a blog with AMAZING VISUALS! I love it. I hope you can check out my blog and FOLLOW. Be sure to look into the side links as well. Thanks, hope you visit and become an OFFICIAL READER by joining. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...