A different look

Make up is such a wonderful thing. you can achieve so many looks with it. 
But I think its so easy to fall into such a rut with it, same neutral eye shadows, same blusher same everything. 

About this time last year I decided to treat myself to an inglot palette, I filled it up with reds and purples. I had no idea how much I would use it or if I would use it at all. I just wanted something different that was not the safe browns. 


It was only till about a few weeks ago that I deiced to do a look with the red side of the palette. I 
haven't looked back since.  I felt I have exhausted my naked pallet and it was time for something new. 

I love wearing a red eye during the day. Just for something different.
Do you do anything like this? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...