OOTD: No Plan


So I was spotted for a street style last weekend and I just so happened to have taken a quick Instagram pic of what I had planned to wear that day and a detailed pic of a bit of DIY.





I went for a really basic and just throw on outfit. The shirt is a men's Lee shirt it's a size L so it's quite baggy but I like the extra length that it gives which is great for wearing with legginess. I wore my new boots form office with it which I am totally in love with but still not broken in yet :( sobs. 


As you can see it's a necklace of a stags head which i doubled around given the effect off a bolo necktie.

My coat is last season Urban Outfitters but you can pick it up in green here
My hat is from Asos (last season)
My boots are from office they are this seasons but I can't seam to find them on line
Shirt is by Lee (I picked it up in Urban Outfitters years ago)
The Legginess are quite old, from River Island 
My bag is from penneys and once again quite old (it has served me well) 


Do you do any quick DIY tricks with your outfits? Would love to know what they are!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...