French Manicure Courtesy of Butter London

I used to love a good french mani me. For about a year and a half my nails sported the fab french manicure none stop, you can imagine the amount of time that took up! So with time that dedication fizzled away. 




I have always admired how finished and perfect nails look with a good french main. I deiced to embrace the never dating nail art with a bit of a twist. Incorporating one of my favourite colours from the Butter London Sweetie Shop collection into the mix. 




I finished the look off with Rimmel London French Manicure in French Ivory (433). I really like FIVER by Butter London it's fresh and just perfect for summer! Do you agree?

Do you have a spring favourite nail polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...