OOTD: I can't see the camera....so what?


 Apologies for the squinting looks, it was such a fab day that I really couldn't resist doing an Outfit Of The Day, when it came to taking the photos I could hardly see the camera as the sun was so strong, ah well what can ya do? 


Top: ASOS//Trousers: H&M//Lace crop top: Urban Outfitters//Pendent: unknown//Shoes: Blowfish


Earlier that day I had an interview but since it was so hot I needed to change into a loose top. What better top to change into than my beloved sheer top with darling lace detailing. Perfect for a hot summers day. I adore these H&M trousers which I had only picket up on monday (03.06.13), they are perfect for a smart look but also for that causal feel that we crave around this time of year. I adore how they fit and I get a strong mad men vibe off them, not bad for €19.95 eh? 


The pendent was a gift from my mother who simply adores bright and bold colours, to receive something toned down from her as a gift was quite a change. She did however balance it out with the simple fact that this is a fly! How unusual? I adore how it catches the light as a result transform any all black ensemble  the dark sliver chain give this pendant an understated quality which makes it all the more fabulous. 


If you follow me on twitter or on youtube you will be familiar with these, I am not the biggest fan of blowfish but the style and the metal toe caught my eye. I had read reviews that those who are of a standard size could not wear these due to the tapered toe and that a smaller size was too big. I however being a 7.5 in a UK shoe was able to get away with a size 7 UK. The do loosen up as is expect with the nature of a suede shoe and are now a comfortable fit. I actually think these are the most comfortable pair of flats I have ever owned! They still need to be broken in a bit more but so far they are a pleasure .

2 comments:

  1. This looks very stylish! I'm loving the pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much doll! They have a matching kimono type thing which I'm thinking of getting. H&M have a great range this S/S

      Delete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...