Dove Go Fresh - Review *



Dove has pretty much been a constant in my life. I have seen the brand transform over my lifetime and it really does have an amazing history (link)

I have always view Dove as a brand where you would find that bit more luxury and at that all important high street price. I love love my high end body washes however they are a once in a blue moon buy....when the blue moon is not out I turn to Dove to fill that need I have. 



I love a bit of luxury (who doesn't). I am a firm believer that your shower or bath time has to be an enjoyable experience. The Go Fresh range has all that you expect from Dove, a rich luxurious cream that will nourish your skin. 

The scent is a refreshing pleasure, making this shower cream perfect for your morning shower. Not only is the blue fig and orange blossom scent a pleasant way to start your morning the cream contains the 'Nutrium Moisture' technology.  This helps your skin deep down, it penetrates more layers than other products out there that claim to do the same. 

Have you used the Dove Go Fresh shower cream? What are your thoughts on it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...